Investors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Premier On-Line Investor Blog in Sri Lanka !!! ( JOIN / LOG-IN & click CSE to ENTER)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Trading of REG
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:21 pm by MarketResearch

» PCH - Announcement !
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 pm by OneRupee

» Welcome !!!
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm by Seyon

» Trading Monday
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm by Doctor VJ

» Predicting the market turnaround ! (Thursday - 29th ???)
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 pm by OneRupee

» Resist Committing to short term Waves @ CSE !
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:56 pm by marketjay123

» Stocks to Collect Before Christmas !
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:54 pm by OneRupee

» How to Succeed as an Investor @ CSE !
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm by OneRupee

» A Surprised Move from Some Brokers !
Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm by Admin

Stocks to Collect Before Christmas !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneRupee

Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Empty
PostSubject: Stocks to Collect Before Christmas !   Stocks to Collect Before Christmas ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:54 pm

I am yet to carry out an in-depth analysis on the stocks to consider collecting before Christmas.
It's a popular belief that the market will be on a decline during the end of the year. However some stocks go against the market during the same time period.

Prudent Investors should identify those well in advance and start collecting slowly, before prices move up. (This is not a recommendation to buy any stock).

During last December I have celebrated Christmas in style due my research and preperation of my portfolio for Christmas.

The stocks which I loved during last Christmas was:
BFL
GRAN
TAFL
ODEL

Will history repeat itself ?
Let's do a careful analysis of these stocks in the coming days !
Cheers
Back to top Go down

Stocks to Collect Before Christmas !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investors :: Your first category :: Colombo Stock Exchange-
Jump to: